1. Formation of Ba Gua Wu Ji, Tai Ji, Two Poles, Four Phenomena
2. Name of Ba Gua, their symbol and implications
3. Derivation of the Ten Heavenly Stems and their cardinal points and seasonal combination
4. Derivation of the Twelve Earthly Branches and their cardinal points, seasonal combination
5. 60 year cycle of calendar and the 24 solar terms
6. Early Heaven Sequence Arrangement of Ba Gua and their application
7. Later Heaven sequence Arrangement of Ba Gua and their application.
8. 24 Mountains (application)
9. Lo Shu
10.Computation of Flying Star Chart
11.Terms in Feng Shui:
a. Dao Shan Dao Xiang
b. Shang Shan Xia Shui
c. Shuang Xing Dao Xiang
d. Shuang Xing Dao Zuo
e. Fu Mu San Ban Gua
f. Lian Zhu San BanGua
12.He Tu the yellow river diagram
a. Combination of Ten
b. Fu Ying
c. Fan Ying
d. Imprisonment of Star
e. Castle Gate
f. Castle Gate Theory
g. Ling Shen (water placement technique)
h. Zheng Shen
i. Robbery of the Seven Stars
13. Implications of
a. San Sha
b. Wu Wang
c. Tai Sui
d. Sui Po
e. Annual and Monthly Star
14. How to determine a house facing and sitting?
15. Where to take the reading?
16. What happen if there are multiple entrances?
17. Determining The House Period
18. Xuan Kong Flying Star Chart
19. How to Compartmentalize a house using the Pure San Yuan Method
20. Compartmentalizing the Stars:
21. How to Read Luo Pan
22. Interpretation of the 81 Combinations
a.Application of the 81 Combinations to all flying star charts for period 7 and 8.
b. Application of number to Stove, Door, Room, Bed , Water, Road.
c. Application of number to man
d. Application of number to external land form
23. Case Study from the old text and Analyses
24. Site Visit and Practical
25. End of Course