1. Formation of Ba Gua Wu Ji, Tai Ji, Two Poles, Four Phenomena
2. Name of Ba Gua, their symbol and implications
3. Derivation of the Ten Heavenly Stems and their cardinal points and seasonal combination
4. Derivation of the Twelve Earthly Branches and their cardinal points, seasonal combination
5. 60 year cycle of calendar and the 24 solar terms
6. Early Heaven Sequence Arrangement of Ba Gua and their application
7. Later Heaven sequence Arrangement of Ba Gua and their application.
8. 24 Mountains (application)
9. Lo Shu
10.Computation of Flying Star Chart
11.Terms in Feng Shui ( this is what the olden-day masters consider as auspicious or inauspicious energetic charts ):
a. Dao Shan Dao Xiang
b. Shang Shan Xia Shui
c. Shuang Xing Dao Xiang
d. Shuang Xing Dao Zuo
e. Fu Mu San Ban Gua
f. Lian Zhu San BanGua
12.He Tu the yellow river diagram
a. Combination of Ten
b. Fu Ying
c. Fan Ying
d. Imprisonment of Star
e. Castle Gate
f. Castle Gate Theory
g. Ling Shen (water placement technique)
h. Zheng Shen
i. Robbery of the Seven Stars
13. Implications of
a. San Sha
b. Wu Wang
c. Tai Sui
d. Sui Po
e. Annual and Monthly Star
14. How to determine a house facing and sitting? You MUST get this right in order to calculate the permanent energies correctly. Even so-called feng shui experts can get this wrong, with detrimental results for their clients. I will guide you on the unique ways my Grand Master's methods can drastically reduce your chances for error.
15. Where to take the reading?
16. What happen if there are multiple entrances? Especially pertinent if you're in a condo / apartment
17. Determining The House Period
18. Xuan Kong Flying Star Chart
19. How to Compartmentalize a house using the Pure San Yuan Method
20. Compartmentalizing the Stars:
- Does the space really have a missing corner?
21. How to Read Luo Pan
22. Interpretation of the 81 Combinations
a.Application of the 81 Combinations to all flying star charts for ANY period. This will allow you to know how to feng shui any house regardless of the period of the home.
b. Application of number to Stove, Door, Room, Bed , Water, Road. ( You will learn how to place the stove, bed and desk unique to the energies and the structures of a home )
c. Application of number to man ( how does the permanent energy affect the people in the house? How come some energies only affect one member of the family and not others? How to figure out which room is better for which family members? )
d. Application of number to external land form ( in other words, how does internal and external structure impact the energy coming into the house and the experiences of the people in the house ).
23. Case Studies and Q&A